Steam-Hack.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Do You Find All The Steam-Hacks! Help From Master C0nw0nk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» FREE cs 1.6 steam account!!!!
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm by javed-herobrine

» Is There Any Runescape Player Can Give Me Any Advice?
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm by wendystar12

» Is there any runescape player give me any advice?
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am by westar11

» cs 1.6 steam
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 am by SroopakRuby

» The Cheapest Runescape Golds
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:41 am by westar11

» Steam Downloads
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 am by snowy2

» need help with cracked steam
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 am by parm28

» zcxczxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm by Ingram410

» runescape bots
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 am by deikshant

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations I_vote_lcapSteam Errors and Theres Explanations I_voting_barSteam Errors and Theres Explanations I_vote_rcap 
deikshant
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations I_vote_lcapSteam Errors and Theres Explanations I_voting_barSteam Errors and Theres Explanations I_vote_rcap 
~.D@nGeR.~
cLd
akkirules
NeoNpk
somarr
aka.player24
jazib360
Ingram410
Is there any runescape player give me any advice?
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am by westar11

I like play runescape game so much,and i want to buy some runescape golds,but i dont know which website is that best place to sell runescape golds,i have heared someone said that RSmillion is the website that sell the cheapest rumescape golds(1mil just need $0.503) and their delivery is very quickly,but i cant sure about that ,so is there anyone can give me any advice?

Comments: 0
The Cheapest Runescape Golds
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:41 am by westar11
I like play runescape games very much ,and i have play it for many years,and i have find a place that sell the game golds that in the cheapestprice,its RSmillion,It is a professional game golds or item services provider. you can feel free and safe to buy products there,Their goal is to make you feel satisfied with their service and enjoy yourself in the game,and their price is very lower,so i …

runescape bots
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 am by Anonymous
Hi I just wanted to say hello. I really like owning internet video games, xbox and other computer stuff. I've been reading this forum for a quite a while just saying hello for the first time! So I will be lingering around here for a while just realized I should mention I am alive. If you have any questions about or any other runescape programs I am very knowledgeable and will aid anyone who …

Comments: 6
Essentially as tatty as warez
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am by Anonymous
Greetings A band of indie developers are selling a bundle of their games which includes some of the biggest off the cuff games on the market. Gamers can schedule their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—as a advantage to a superabundance of games that would be discharged c occur to the john conducive to more distant $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the containerize can persist …

Comments: 2
европейские прически 19 векa
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 am by Anonymous
Это позволяет собирать отпадающие волосы в промежутках и не мешать действию щетины. Они используются для укладывания и ухода за естественными кудрявыми и волнистыми волосами, применяются после перманента и идеальны при сушке феном. Евнухи и жрецы не носили ни бород, ни усов.

Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 am by Anonymous
Рабочая станция Форд приносит ваш офис для Вашего автомобиля , что делает его легче вести бизнес в Хьюстоне , чем раньше. Спросите своего Хьюстон Форд дилера оимеющихся вариантов.rn rnСв тире компьютер в Форд пикап или …

Steam Account/Password Hacker (bruteforcer)
Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:00 am by montafilth
team Account Password Hacker

This tool Bruteforces Passwords from a list of already known passwords in a attempt to find the correct login for the username provided.

You will need a dictionary of passwords to attack with you can search online for one or manualy create / input passwords for it to guess the correct login with.

Program was created in vb.net credits to who ever the author is.

Comments: 1

Steam Errors and Theres Explanations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Steam Errors and Theres Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Steam Errors and Theres Explanations   Steam Errors and Theres Explanations EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:17 am

Alot people here still don't understand the simple system of how Steam works. So I'm trying with this post to explain what exactly happens and why it happens.

Steam servers are too busy to handle your Request
First of all you can't fix this because the Client has nothing to do with what happens. Whenever you try to Download a Game and you get this message it simply means you are not allowed to do anything, the actual meaning of this error doesnt exactly mean what it says, its more a generalized string. I'm not exactly sure how Steam checks wheater to drop this Message or not but trust me, there is no method arround it. And if you don't get this Message it doesn't mean your Patch has more quality at all, read the "Sometimes I'm able to "fully" update a Game without owning it" to understand why.

Why does the game update but only till arround 98% or less?
The answer is simple. When the Game is a Multiplayer Game like Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike Valve actually splits the Content into multiple parts. One part is fully shared, that means you can get it for your Dedicated Server via the HLDSUpdateTool just that it doesn't pack it into a GCF File, however it doesnt mean they dont use the same Server to get the files from. And the other part is only meant for Clients, which is usually restricted to download for free because they know you don't need those Files for the Dedicated Server. Usually it is like "game client.gcf", "game models shared.gcf", "....". The Client part is not free only the Shared one is. Thats why Steam is able to download the most of the Content except the Client part because you might not own it.

Third Party Games can be "sometimes" downloaded
Wrong, if Steam delievers for the Game a Demo they sometimes use exactly the same content, just that the Game later knows if its a Demo or not via simple API calls that Steam delievers. So if you are able to download a Third Party game it doesn't mean the Patch is any better than the other one. Whatever patch you will use it should be the same.

Sometimes I'm able to "fully" update a Game without owning it
As you can imagine they don't have only 1 Server at all, whenever you Login via Steam you get some data called "Ticket" which is for the Client and Reversing Engineers impossible to crack, because this Ticket is never decrypted on the Client. Only the Servers from Valve can actually decrypt that Data because they have the Private Key. Another factor is the actual Login and IP, if you Login to Steam it keeps 1 active TCP connection which makes all other Servers check if you are connected or not. For Example you join a Server with an Emulator you should get "No Steam logon" which simply means there is no active connection with atleast the IP or username. Now if one of the Servers is down which validates the Data they will not block the session because that would block everyone for the fact theres something wrong.

What does "Steam Validation rejected" mean?
This might be a little complex to explain but I'll try. Whenever you join an Server, the server uses the API of the Steamclient.dll which has many checks such as "Has Ticket", "Has Game", "Is Logged In", and whenever those functions return No Success, you will receive this Steam Validation rejected message. The ONLY way to bypass this, is joining cracked servers or actually host a cracked server. Without modifying the API or atleast engine.dll on the Server, you will be NEVER able to join.

"Invalid Key Size", what?!
Valve uses Data templates in the Games with checksums of the Name and Value, whenever your Game is out of date and the actual Data Table changed the checksums will not match and you will receive this message. They do not only compare the Checksum it also matters for the simple fact if the Data Table has the actual size of what it requests. Only fix is actually updating your game.

Will be there a Patch which can download all Games?
I can only say "IF" someone will be able to break the actual Private Key of the Ticket then it is actually possible, however the Data must be still valid and no one actually knows how deep the Steam Servers validate the Data. You would only know if you had the Key. And the Ticket is not just an simple encryption it is AES-256, if you ever attempted to brute-force a WinRar package you can imagine how slow that is unless you got a Botnet with the ability to Brute-Force syncrhonized.
Back to top Go down
http://steam-hack.com

Steam Errors and Theres Explanations
Page 1 of 1